Sunday Morning Gatherings
- We meet at 10am on Sundays.
- Our meetings are usually around 1hr 15 minutes.
- On average there are 70 adults and 15 children in attendance.
- Our Sunday School programme runs every second week.
- The music style is varied with a mix of old and new.
- The service format includes: songs, prayers, Bible readings, a message (30mins), a kids song, a collection (no pressure), and communion (1st Sunday of every month).
Weekly Connect Groups
Connect Groups are small groups of people who meet together in the week to talk, eat, pray, and grow in faith together.
Currently the following groups are running:
- Ladies – Mondays at 13:30 at the Church
- Ladies – Tuesdays at 10:00 at Dorothy’s House
- General – Tuesdays at 19:00 at the Church
Picture Credit: from unsplash.com – Sincerely Media
Prior to our Sunday Service we have a Prayer Meeting at 9:30 in the little hall next to the church with about 7 people in attendance.
Picture Credit: from unsplash.com – Ben White
Picture credit (blocks): unsplash.com – La Rel Easter